At Wedding Love Lights, we recognise the importance of protecting the privacy of the personal information we collect from our customers.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT, AND HOW DO WE GET IT?
We collect your personal information from our email forms or what you tell us or show us when you telephone us or visit our offices.
When you are making enquiries about our products and services, we will usually ask you for your name, your contact details including your phone number, address, and e-mail address. This helps us to contact you to answer your enquiries.
When you hire any equipment from us, we will request that you supply us with some or all of the following:
- Your name, street address, e-mail address, telephone and mobile numbers, your company or business name to identify you, and for us to contact you.
- Details of your Driver’s Licence, or a photocopy or digital image of it, so that we can confirm your identity and your address.
- Your credit card details for the purpose of paying for your hires and purchases. Wedding Love Lights destroys all credit card details immediately following the transaction and we do not store these details in any written or electronic form.
- If you are a company, name and address details of all directors of the company.
We do not seek to collect any information irrelevant to the hire transaction.
WHAT DO WE USE THIS PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR?
All information sought is required for our business purposes, which includes:
- responding to your enquiries or request
- to provide you with the equipment you wish to hire, and other products and services
- to help us to identify other products and services that might be beneficial to you, and to inform you about them and items of interest
- to evaluate the needs of our customers and to develop new products
- internal administration
- Direct Marketing
When you visit our website, we may collect the above information from you if you provide it to us. We may also collect logging information about web site activities (e.g. date and time of visits, the number of pages viewed, your operating system etc.) using “cookies”, as commonly used by most other web sites. A cookie is a packet of information that allows the hosting computer to identify and interact with you. The cookies do not identify any personal information but may provide us with statistical information that we can use to analyse our services. If your computer does not allow the placement of cookies, your navigation on our website may be restricted.
We assume we have your consent to use your personal information for the above purposes, in particular, for the purposes of sending information to you about our products and services, unless you advise us not to. If you do not want us to contact you or send you information, please let us know.
Wedding Love Lights will only release your personal information in the following circumstances;
- a law enforcement agency, or other government agency, is exercising its legal authority and has asked Wedding Love Lights to provide access to that information;
- you are in default of a hire contract or other contractual commitment to us, in which case we may need to release your details and the relevant history of your transactions with us to our legal advisers, debt collection agencies, credit reference bodies, or industry associations.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We store information in different ways, including hard copies and electronic form. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the personal information about you is protected from loss, misuse or alteration.
GAINING ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have a right to access the personal information we store about you. If you wish to access your information, please write to us (our contact details are at the end of this statement). Subject to verification of your identity, we will provide you with access to any information we are holding about you as soon as practicable.
Wedding Love Lights ABN 78 164 798 752
PO Box 1962 Noosa Heads 4567